TIFD’s annual Texas Camp is held at Greene Family Camp, 1192 Smith Lane in Bruceville, Texas, just south of Waco. The closest major airports are in Austin (AUS) and Dallas (DFW). Click here for driving directions on GFC’s website.
All camp facilities are heated and air conditioned. You never know what the weather will be in Texas! Most activities, including dancing and meals, take place in the main hall.
Other important Camp rules
- Greene Family Camp is a non-smoking facility
Smoking is prohibited anywhere within the Camp.
- The camp kitchen is off-limits to campers.
There is a refrigerator in the staff lounge where you can store personal food items if needed.
- No pets are allowed anywhere within the Camp at any time.
- A confirmed reservation is required to attend any part of Camp.
No visitors and no drop-ins.
- TIFD is proud to have a Code of Conduct.