From the TIFD Board:
“The TIFD Board is dedicated to making this event a joyous celebration, and to keep each other safe. Towards that end, we’re introducing some changes from previous years’ in person events.
We support that each person’s personal situation is different. Using extensive research and experience from recent in-person events, we’ve carefully designed these protocols to maximize our community’s safety, while still preserving the most precious elements of Texas Camp.
For those who will join us for this event, please carefully review the safety protocols outlined below. Together we’ll practice new ways to support what we love while we protect our health and safety.”
If after reviewing these protocols, you still have questions or concerns, we want to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit proof of vaccination
- All campers must be fully vaccinated.
- Email a scan of your vac card to email@example.com by November 15th.
- If you’re not comfortable emailing a copy of your vaccination card, we will set up a Zoom call with you. At that video call, you can show us your information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Zoom session.
- TIFD will not retain any vaccination records received as a part of camper registration.
- Submit evidence of negative covid test taken within 72 hours prior to camp
- Submit via email to email@example.com prior to arrival
- All campers and staff should perform an Individual Daily Health Check (below) before coming. Please stay home if you’re not well or not sure.
- Once you’ve arrived, don’t leave :-)
- We are asking campers and staff to respect our “no in and out” policy.
- Once you’ve checked in, please stay on site until your departure from camp.
- Registrations are for 3 or 2 consecutive nights.
- Masking Requirements
- We are not requiring masks for this event.
- We support your choice to wear a mask if you are more comfortable doing so.
- Housing will be more spread-out than in previous years.
Items We’ll Offer at Camp:
- Here is a list of items you’ll want to have for this camp experience. We’ll provide supplies of them, or if you prefer, bring your own.
- Handkerchiefs to hold instead of hands while dancing
- Extra Masks available if desired
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout camp
- Temperature checking station
Individual Daily Health Check: