Texas International Folk Dancers is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable experience for everyone at our events. Whether meeting in-person or online, participants at TIFD-sponsored events are expected to comply with our Code of Conduct.
You can review our full list of guidelines below, please keep in mind these particularly pertinent rules when participating in virtual dance events:
- Dress appropriately when appearing on camera
- Make sure no offensive images are visible on screen
- Refrain from offensive or inappropriate comments, whether delivered verbally or via chat
- Do not offer unsolicited advice to others, either during teaching or while dancing
- Avoid sustained or repeated disruptions during a TIFD event (for example, repeatedly unmuting your audio to interrupt the teaching)
Our full code of conduct document follows.TIFD Code of Conduct updated 8.15.17